quinta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2009

Cd Jovem Pan Planeta Dj 2010


CD 1

01.I Don T Know Why (Live) - Moony
02.Love Generation (Live) - Bob Sinclair Feat. Gary Nesta Pine
03.Destiny (Live) - Dj Tom Hopkins Feat. Samara
04.Let The Sun Shine (Live) - Milk & Sugar
05.Rise Up (Live) - Yves Larock
06.Underneath (Live) - Dj Antoine
07.I Feel So Free (Live) - Spyzer
08.In The Dark (Live) - Tiesto Feat. Christian Burns
09.Set Me Free (Live) - House Boulevard Feat. Samara
10.Para Sambar (Live) - Tiko S Groove Feat. Mendonça Do Rio
11.Stay Around (For This) (Live) - Milk & Sugar Pres Ms2
12.Work (Live) - Dj Antoine Feat. Mc Roby Bob
13.I Feel Happy (Live) - House Liberty
14.Freedom To Love (Live) - Lexter
15.Me Faz Amar (Spyzer Live) - Tiko S Groove Feat. Mendonça Do Rio

CD 2

01.I Dont T Know Why - Moony
02.Love Generation - Bob Sinclair Feat. Gary Nesta Pine
03.Destiny - Dj Tom Hopkins Feat. Samara
04.Let The Sun Shine - Milk & Sugar
05.Rise Up - Yves Larock
06.Underneath - Dj Antoine
07.I Feel So Free - Spyzer
08.In The Dark - Tiesto Feat. Christian Burns
09.Set Me Free - House Boulevard Feat. Samara
10.Para Sambar - Tiko S Groove Feat. Mendonça Do Rio
11.Stay Around (For This) - Milk & Sugar Pres Ms2
12.Work - Dj Antonie Feat. Mc Roby Rob
13.I Feel Happy -House Liberty
14.Freedom To Love - Lexter
15.Me Faz Amar - Tiko S Groove Feat. Mendonça Do Rio
16.When Love Takes Over (Bônus Especial) - David Guetta Feat. Kelly Rowland


Servidor: EasyShare
Tamanho: 157,5 mb
Formato: .Rar

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário